Well Hello There

Welcome all ye who desire to harvest marshmallows. Through the course of this blog, you will come to the knowledge of how to plant a simple marshmallow, care for it, grow it into a marshmallow tree, and partake of its goodness.

Monday, May 7, 2012

That '70's...apartment???

I'm moving into my apartment in Logan this week and with any older student housing I expect to find a few things that have probably been there since my parents went to Utah State. Well, this apartment... hasn't changed....since my parents were born. Ok, that's exaggerated, there is some new carpet and couches in the living room but I've gotta give it to the owners, they have taken good care of these apartments, which is probably the reason there has been no need to update them. And I have to say I love this place! Seriously. I think the doorway is a time warp into the seventies. Don't believe me? I'll prove it.



The living room.








The kitchen.






The  bedroom carpet.






I have to wear aviators just to feel like I fit in. Pretty soon it'll be bell bottoms and platforms.



I can't wait for Kaity and Allison to move in! And Garett and Justin will be our downstairs neighbors:) It shall be a summer to remember for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment